Governor Jared Polis addressed the state this afternoon to provide critical updates on the stay-at-home order. He started with some good news, announcing that Eagle County will be the first in the state to “reopen.”
Acá les compartimos información en espa?ol actualizada sobre COVID-19 y las medidas proactivas tomadas localmente para frenar la propagación potencial, los impactos, y el da?o del virus en el valle Roaring Fork...
Pitkin County’s board of health Thursday laid out new changes to the Public Health Order, including timelines for construction to resume. Board members emphasized when that does happen, construction companies won’t be able to have more than 10 employees on a site, and will still need to practice social distancing, they'll also have to submit safety plans before starting up.
The Young Curators of the Roaring Fork put on a show at the Aspen Art Museum every April, but with COVID-19 closures, this batch of students had to get creative. Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program's Halle Zander checks in with the students to see how they've adapted to this new reality and changes to the exhibit. What We Are Made Of will open with a virtual public reception on Saturday, April 18, from 3–4 p.m. More info here .
- Italy Finally Sees Its 1st Drop In Active Coronavirus Cases
- Germany Is Conducting Nationwide COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cal State Fullerton Announces Plans For A Virtual Fall. Will Other Colleges Follow?
- Trump Says He'll 'Temporarily Suspend Immigration' Over Coronavirus Fears
- Tracking The Money Race Behind The Presidential Campaign
- Opinion: U.S. Must Avoid Building Racial Bias Into COVID-19 Emergency Guidance
- Supreme Court Guarantees Right To Unanimous Verdict In Serious Criminal Trials
- Isolating With A Partner? Relationship Therapists Share Stress-Reduction Strategies
- Bitter Taste For Coffee Shop Owner, As New $600 Jobless Benefit Closed Her Business
- Timeline: What Trump Has Said And Done About The Coronavirus